To add $1billion AUD to our client organisations in terms of value delivered by 2020.
To enable our client organisations to thrive as market leaders in their industry.
We believe for any business or employee to survive in long-term, honesty and integrity is a must. Without mentioning it too much, here are the values we live by.
- Timeliness – Though 0 delay is not easy in technology industry, we strive to embrace the discipline of timeliness. We believe this keystone habit will drive all other good habits and behaviour of our team. We aim to achieve zero surprise delays i.e. delays reported in last minute without any prior notice.
- Candour – Open and honest communication within our company and also with our external stakeholders is how we like to roll. Our employees can always tell the managers if they think something would not work. Similarly, we will be upfront with our customers if we think their business idea has faults in it or when they don’t do the right thing.
- Excellence – To be able to achieve our vision, we need to be willing to seek and achieve the highest sustainable standards possible. This also means continuous improvements of our standards while holding ourselves accountable for achieving the results.
- Fun – Excellent output in technology requires creativity, commitment and focus. A happy environment for everyone in the team is therefore essential to boost creativity and focus. So, lets have some fun. (Few late nights and long hours to meet promised deadlines are part of the fun when you love what you do.:) )
- Respect and humility – Treat everyone with respect and appreciate their difference and point of view. A willingness to subordinate one’s own interest for the common good. Be modest, teachable and humble.
- To make IT outsourcing a pleasant experience for our clients and to give them peace of mind.
- To help passionate people with novel tech ideas to take their idea to reality.
- To be a strategic value partner to our clients through the entire journey.
- To drastically improve success rate of outsourced IT projects and to mitigate the risks involved.
- To be the preferred place to source projects for development firms in India and also to coach them along the way.
- We are not fully tech or fully business consultants. We have the right mix of business and technology expertise to bridge the gap between business and technology stakeholders.
- While we have the local presence to catch up for a meeting or drink with our client, we also leverage the economic benefits of offshore outsourcing.
- We don't specialize in a particular technology or domain but we can nail it when it comes to identifying the right development team for a project.
- We take real care about our client's business objectives and work towards successful business outcome instead of just translating your words into a piece of code.